- For advance bookings, 100% rental charges need to be paid to confirm the booking.
- Deposit can be paid during booking or at the time of pick up.
- We encourage you to personally visit our store and book the props to make sure that the prop dimensions fit your requirement.
- We recommend you to block the dates in advance if you want to book specific items for a shoot. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that you will get that particular product on your shoot day.
- If you decide to walk in and pick products on rent on the same day, you can pick the products depending on availability and prior bookings if any.
- In cases where there is only one product available, priority will be given to the client who has booked the prop in advance.
- Be aware that we collect the rent and deposit in advance.
- No discount will be given on the deposit amount.
- We accept deposit in cash or via GPay or other standard UPI services.
- The deposit charges change from product to product.
- We have expensive and imported products for which the deposits would be high. Be rest assured that the deposit will be returned to you on the condition that the product is returned as is and in good condition.
- In cases of damage, we deduct the amount from the deposit.
- In cases of total loss, the replacement cost will be the MRP of the product. It will be deducted from the deposit that we take beforehand.
- Cases of breakage or chipped edges in the ceramic and fragile glass products or dents in metal props will be considered as a total loss as the products will directly have to be replaced.
- Small scratches or negligible stains which can be cleaned or repaired will be examined properly. If we realize that it is not possible to clean or mend these products, they will be treated as a total loss.
- Our backdrops are high quality and tear resistant. If you still manage to tear it, it will be considered as a total loss.
Pickup and Drop
- Both rent and deposit need to be paid before collecting the props.
- In case of online bank transfer, props can be picked up only after the full payment (rent and deposit) is credited into our bank account. So, we recommend you to use the IMPS mode of transfer.
- Once the props are picked up from the store, no refund of rental amount will be processed even if some of those props are not used during the photoshoot.
- Please note, prop pickup and drop timings will be informed to you beforehand based on your photoshoot timing. If you collect the props early or drop them later than the discussed timing, extra charges will be applicable.
- Please inspect all the props and backdrops before you pick them up and let us know of any problems with them.
- Please return all the products along with their original packaging and bags, otherwise the cost of packaging and bags will be deducted from the deposit.
- We do not allow on-behalf pickups or drops. We may allow this subject to a request from you to delegate the pickup. However, all the responsibility for the rental and damage will be yours.
- Avoid using any third party app or service to pick up and return the products.
- In case you send any other person or any third party app delivery person for pick-up, no refund of rental amount will be processed if the props don’t suit your needs.
- If we allow you to pick up or drop the products through third party apps or services and in case the product is broken in transit, the client (you) will be responsible to cover the damages and hence we will deduct the cost from the deposit.
- The deposit will be returned only after we receive and check the products. This is valid for all the cases.
- In cases of cancellation one day after the booking, 75% of the rental amount and complete deposit (if paid during booking) will be returned to you.
- In cases of cancellation two days after the booking, 65% of the rental amount and complete deposit (if paid during booking) will be returned to you.
- In cases of no-shows or cancellation on the day of the photoshoot, no refund of rental amount will be given.
- In case you pick up the products 1 day prior to your shoot and your shoot gets cancelled, we will only return 50% of the rental amount if you inform us about the cancellation on the previous day and return the products by 11 am on the shoot day. In case of any further delay, no refund will be given. Deposit will be refunded once we receive and check the products.
- If you pick up the props 1 day prior to your shoot and inform us on the next day that your shoot has been cancelled, no refund will be given. Deposit will be refunded once we receive and check the products.
- Modifications to rental periods or items may be treated as cancellations if the revised order value is lower than the value of the original order.
- Extension one day after the actual return date of props will be allowed only after prior intimation and only after we confirm that there is no other booking wherein same products are required.
- Such extensions will not be on hourly basis. You will be charged for the entire day. The rent of the extension days will be deducted from the deposit.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us immediately of any potential delays regarding the return of props. Failure to do so will result in the extension being treated as an unauthorized extension.
- Any unauthorized extension will be treated as a new rental and charged at 1.5 times the normal rental rate.