Height – 3.3″
Volume – Approx. 300 ml
This teapot is great for your food styling needs. It is also a perfect gift for chai lovers.
Shipping only in India.
For rustic look, you can artificially age our brass products by applying vinegar.
Check out simple aging technique videos on YouTube for more details.
Product details –
- This elegant, antique teapot is a wonderful addition to your Home Décor and prop collection.
- These are perfect for festive use as well as every day use.
- Brass teapot or kettle has great heat retention properties, enabling you to keep tea or coffee warm for long periods of time.
- On special occasions, these teapots can be readily turned into a fantastic gift item.
- A slight variation in every product may be caused as our brass products are handmade.
- To artificially age our brass props – Apply vinegar or lemon juice, keep in an airtight bag for 50 to 60 minutes, then hand wash the props with lukewarm water and wipe them immediately.
Tips to increase the shelf life of your Brass Teapot –
- Use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth for dusting.
- Wash the product by hand with warm water and a gentle dish washing soap to remove any food.
- Do not scrub or soak in water for any length of time.
- Wipe immediately after wash with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Completely dry the product to avoid stains.
- Wrap it with butter paper or washed cotton, linen, or polyester to avoid excessive tarnishing.
Find more ideas on how to use our products on our Instagram feed.